Wednesday, January 5, 2011



As the year comes to a close, all has been busy on both fronts, work and home.
The weddings have been thick and fast at venues all over the country, right up until the end of October.
I finished the year off at Sandhole oak Barn, near Congleton, working on Kim and Chris Chadwick's wedding, but have worked at some stunning venues over the period of the year.

On the commercial front, my friends at Truth design kept me busy with some corporate portraits for K2IT and an anniversary book for The Authentic Food Company, who are celebrating their twenty fifth year of trading.
I began a series of work for Intelligent Homes, who fit out state of the art, bespoke entertainment systems at the highest level and will be looking to complete this in the New Year.

Back at home all is well. The bees are tucked up for the winter, Pudding is terrorising the dogs on an hourly basis and Kristin is finishing at Tatton Park, to start working for me and take control of my office duties.
We did have another piece of worrying news, when we discovered that Nelson, one of the dogs, had developed a rare form of skin cancer and had to undergo treatment at Liverpool University small animal teaching hospital. The initial signs are good and hopefully our run of bad luck with pets is at an end for the moment.
As Christmas drew close and the snow started to fall, my ongoing project, of our first year at Toft, continued and I will be looking to produce some evidence of this at the start of Summer 2011.
So this only leaves me to close for 2010 by wishing those who read my blog a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, albeit slightly belated.


No comments:

Post a Comment